Accurate Language Services, LLC. (Accurate Language Services) is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Accurate Language Services’ servers collect the following analytics when you navigate the site:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser and device used
- date and time
- your country of residence or time zone
Accurate Language Services does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Other forms of data collection:
Accurate Language Services’ site may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Accurate Language Services uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information, which comprises: name, e-mail, and phone number. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the quote request for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
When requesting a quote via webforms, the user can, but is not requested to, attach documents to be translated to their request. Accurate Language Services treats all material sent to us as confidential and we will only disclose to the vendors the necessary information to complete the request.
Use of collected information:
- Accurate Language Services will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Accurate Language Services uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- Accurate Language Services will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Accurate Language Services will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on November 17, 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us:
To exercise all relevant rights, queries, or complaints, please contact:
501 Grand Ave #L3
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
+1 732 934 4040